Job Vacancy - Sales Consultant
Two positions are available at our Blackburn store.
Take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity to become part of a vibrant, ambitious team at a rapidly growing self-storage company.
We are looking to expand our team and welcome two new Sales Consultants with a passion for sales who can help drive our team forward.
You will have an active role in delivering a friendly, professional service at one of our bright, modern self-storage centres. The current positions available are at our Blackburn store
What does the role include?
This is a customer-facing role with a variety of daily tasks, including:
- Supporting new and existing customers through our various channels (chat portal / via telephone / in-person)
- Following up on any enquiries within targeted company expectations
- Advising customers on the best solution for their needs
- Achieving packaging materials sales targets
- Maintaining excellent store standards by completing general housekeeping duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic manner
- Passion for sales
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in a sales or similar role is beneficial
If you think you're the right candidate for this role, please get in touch with a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 40 Hours Per Week
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Salary: £19,760.00 /year (£22,252.50 OTE)
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To make our workplace COVID-secure, we have actioned the following:
- Installed sanitising stations across all loading bays
- Hand sanitisers in customer seating areas in reception
- Adhering to 2m social distancing in reception/warehouse areas