COVID 19 (CORONAVIRUS) - Last Updated 24/07/2020
Due to the current situation regarding the pandemic, Store First is attempting to mitigate the associated risks to Customers and Staff on site. To that end, all our stores will be undertaking efforts and directives to minimise person to person contact, to ensure continuation of the sites operation. Whilst the official government guidelines are likely to change rapidly, the trading patterns of the store could be potentially affected at some point.
Please note that:
- Access to the storage area for existing customers will continue on a 24 hour basis via the fob access, and at customers own risk.
- Bookings are now being taken for the boardrooms/work areas.
- Viewings and move ins are being conducted on an appointment basis in order to minimise the number of people on site at any one time.
In the interest of other customers, staff, and yourself, we ask that you:
- Wear a mask if you are in the reception and other communal areas where there is passing traffic
- Use the sanitation stations provided in store
- Make contact with the store via email, via the website or telephone where possible, as opposed to entering the reception. Should staff be busy, our messaging service will take a message and arrange for the team member to call you back ASAP.
- Respect personal space and remain over 1m away from staff or any other customers on site, should you absolutely need to access reception.