COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) - Last Updated 14/04/2021
Due to the current restrictions, Store First is attempting to mitigate the associated risks to Customers and Staff on site. To that end, all our stores will be undertaking efforts and directives to minimise person to person contact, in order to protect staff and customers alike. Whilst the official government guidelines are currently subject to change, we will aim to reduce our own restrictions when and where possible.
Please note that:
- Access to the storage area for existing customers will continue on a 24-hour basis via your fob access and is at customers own risk. Face coverings should be worn at all times.
- Bookings for meetings are not being taken for the boardrooms/work areas until national restrictions on gatherings are lifted.
- Viewings and move-ins are being conducted on an appointment basis in order to minimise the number of people on-site at any one time.
In the interest of other customers, staff, and yourself, we ask that you:
- Wear a mask when you are onsite. This includes the storage area and especially in the reception area.
- Use the sanitation stations provided in-store, as well as the trolley cleaning stations in the storage area, before and after trolleys are used.
- Only use the lifts in-store one person at a time. Other members of your group should use the stairwells.
- Make contact with the store via email, via the website or telephone where possible, as opposed to entering the reception. Should staff be otherwise engaged, our messaging service will take a message and arrange for the team member to call you back ASAP.
- Respect personal space and remain over 2m away from staff or any other customers on-site, should you absolutely need to access reception.