COVID 19 (CORONAVIRUS) - Last Updated 24/03/2020
Due to the current situation regarding the above pandemic, Store First is attempting to mitigate the associated risks to Customers and Staff on site. To that end, all our stores will be undertaking efforts and directives to minimise person to person contact, to ensure continuation of the sites operation. Whilst the official government guidelines are likely to change rapidly, the trading patterns of the store could be potentially affected at some point.
Please note that:
- Access to the storage area for existing customers will continue on a 24 hour basis via the fob access, and at customers own risk.
- Stores will reduce to single person staffing until further notice to plan for contingency.
- Store Reception opening hours may change at short (or no) notice.
- No further bookings will be being taken for the boardrooms/work areas.
To that end, in the interest of other customers, staff, and yourself, we ask that you:
- Limit your access to the storage area as much as possible.
- Only visit the Reception area in the event of emergency (all access to the storage should be via the shutter doors and not through reception)
- Make contact with the store via email, via the website or telephone where possible, as opposed to visiting the store or entering reception. Should staff be busy, our messaging service will take a message and arrange for the team member to call you back ASAP.
- Respect personal space and remain over 2m away from staff or any other customers on site, should you absolutely need to access reception.