COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) - Last Updated 14/10/2020
Due to the current situation regarding the pandemic, Store First is attempting to mitigate the associated risks to Customers and Staff on site. To that end, all our stores will be undertaking efforts and directives to minimise person to person contact, to ensure continuation of the sites operation. Whilst the official government guidelines are likely to change rapidly, the trading patterns of the store could be potentially affected at some point.
Please note that:
- Access to the storage area for existing customers will continue on a 24 hour basis via the fob access, and at customers own risk. Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Bookings are not being taken for the boardrooms/work areas.
- Viewings and move ins are being conducted on an appointment basis in order to minimise the number of people on site at any one time.
In the interest of other customers, staff, and yourself, we ask that you:
- Wear a mask when you are onsite. This includes the storage area and the reception. Staff will deny access to anyone not wearing a mask. Only one customer per staff member to be allowed in reception at any one time.
- Use the sanitation stations provided in store, as well as the trolley cleaning stations in the storage area, before and after trolleys are used
- Only use the lifts in store one person at a time. Other members of your group should use the stairwells.
- Make contact with the store via email, via the website or telephone where possible, as opposed to entering the reception. Should staff be busy, our messaging service will take a message and arrange for the team member to call you back ASAP.
- Respect personal space and remain over 2m away from staff or any other customers on site, should you absolutely need to access reception.